Pro Fee Coder
Health Information Alliance. is seeking Part Time/PRN, Pro Fee with Orthopedic experience Coder.
If you are looking to work remotely as a Pro Fee coder please feel free to submit your resume. Competitive Reimbursement & Flex Schedules & yes you can work PRN if you like!!
- Codes records using ICD-10-CM and E&M Pro Fee coding guidelines.
- Review documentation and provide ICD-10 coding recommendations based on current coding and guidelines.
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and committed to communicate with the management/supervisor closely via high tech communication modules.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Pro Fee coding experience
- Must have a CCS Accredited by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Must be able to complete and pass the company coding exam by at least 95%
- Equipped to work remotely
- Detailed orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills